We should be happy! Jay Gruden finally got to pick his QB!

Alex Smith is going to improve this team, period. Who gives a damn how good the other qbs are in the division and how you rank them. This is getting kind of redundant, before he throws one pass in this system for this team the nosrtadomus's on this forum can apparently read the future. Debating what a player has done in the past is valid, debating what they are going to do in the future is stuiped.

As fans we are supposed to support this team. Being disgruntled from time to time is o.k.  Continually pointing out everything under the sun about them is a horror story doomed for failure is not really being a fan, it's being an instigator 

14 minutes ago, Eric said:

Alex Smith is going to improve this team, period.

the nosrtadomus's on this forum can apparently read the future. Debating what a player has done in the past is valid, debating what they are going to do in the future is stuiped.

Pick one. 

QP8wmVY.jpg

He's a good leader, his team mates have liked him and evidently he wants to come here. So yeah he will make the team better. Kirks own teammates said he wasn't a leader and could tell he wasn't worried about playing here. So yeah dude, any dumb *** can tell the team will be better with him than what we had. Ain't gotta read into the future for that

When I was 12, it was 1985.

And the Bears were awesome! An unstoppable force of awesome!

That very next year, we beat them in the Playoffs.

I believe it was the game where D. Green returned a punt for a TD.

With a broken rib.

It was magic! :D

Then Doug Williams magic in the SB.

It's why today, I'll always believe we can do it again.

3 hours ago, Eric said:

We will, just have to be patient. I still say we are closer than people think

With a few additions and the team remaining relatively healthy, I think we can compete in the East. We need a LG, WR, and resign Zack Brown. 

21 hours ago, Eric said:

Alex Smith is going to improve this team, period. Who gives a damn how good the other qbs are in the division and how you rank them. This is getting kind of redundant, before he throws one pass in this system for this team the nosrtadomus's on this forum can apparently read the future. Debating what a player has done in the past is valid, debating what they are going to do in the future is stuiped.

As fans we are supposed to support this team. Being disgruntled from time to time is o.k.  Continually pointing out everything under the sun about them is a horror story doomed for failure is not really being a fan, it's being an instigator 

smith isnt better then kirk. 

Not only do I think we upgraded @ the QB position, but he will cost 23M per year instead of 33M per year. Lol

There was a report that he will want at least 27M per from the Vikings.

But if the Jets get in the mix? They could easily pay more.

Remember! Garapolo is making 27.5. Cousins will want more than that.

In fact, I think the cheapest he signs for is 28. But I bet its closer to 30, when all I said & done if not over.

Archived