We should be happy! Jay Gruden finally got to pick his QB!

awesome!! I would be ecstatic!

Now remember the key to performance management is holding people accountable. No more passes for injuries, slow starts, blaming refs, or blaming a specific unit for not achieving the goal. Gruden is the Head Coach, meaning he is totally responsible for the preparation and play of all players and units he has chosen to play and represent the Redskins. 

When he succeeds we will honor him (Marcus Aurelius), but as Patton said- If we aren't victorious, let no man come back alive!

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
More

Contract note, as guaranteed money continues to be an important topic: #Redskins QB Alex Smith’s 4-year, $94M deal that’ll be official Wednesday includes $55M guaranteed at signing & $71M fully guaranteed by the start of 2019. Nearly as much as Matt Stafford, more than Jimmy G

11 minutes ago, mar29020 said:
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
More

Contract note, as guaranteed money continues to be an important topic: #Redskins QB Alex Smith’s 4-year, $94M deal that’ll be official Wednesday includes $55M guaranteed at signing & $71M fully guaranteed by the start of 2019. Nearly as much as Matt Stafford, more than Jimmy G

44d3eb96734c8c8089163e54d728e22c.gif

lol

you guy crack me up! ?

Having said that, I'd rather be on the hook with Alex Smith contract, as opposed to Kirk Cousins eventual cap killer.

Don't you guys get tired of losing season openers?

Important critical games?

Game killer turnovers?

kneeling before the end of the half, instead of spiking it & kicking a FG?

Archived