49ers sign CB Richard Sherman

marky mark

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

So you're comparing the GOAT NFL QB to Richard Sherman ? His peak in a superior defense barely makes him a top 10 all time CB. He seldomly covered the teams top WR, he benefitted from a strong supporting cast and did not excel in man coverage.

Not even sure if this post is serious 

So let me get this straight (because it's past midnight and I'm not going to go on a long post detailing just how absurd your opinions are), Richard Sherman is a top 10 all-time CB but he doesn't line up against the best WR's, is protected by a strong supporting cast, and isn't good in man coverage?

Do you realize how insane that sounds? lol No, he doesn't trail opposing WR's every single week but he's done it, and he's excelled at it, like in 2015 when the Seahawks had him shadow Dez Bryant and he shut him down. Or that same year where Sherman shadowed Antonio Brown, with the same result. So not only has he proven, repeatedly, that he can shadow anyone, it also dispels the fiction that he can't excel in man coverage.

That's all I'll do for tonight. 

16 minutes ago, BABPITT said:

This forum have a like button i wonder why they didn't install a dislike button.They have to work on that ijs 

Probably because having a dislike feature is a good way to trigger more personal forum bickering. Not necessary. 

His experience and swagger would be a huge addition to a Texans secondary that lacked any sort of competence. His asking price is too high and his injury is very scary for a positional player, but I say bring him in for a visit (all while trying to suppress memories of Ed Reed).

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

He seldomly covered the teams top WR, he benefitted from a strong supporting cast and did not excel in man coverage.

Not even sure if this post is serious 

You have no clue what you're talking about.  Stop.

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

His experience and swagger would be a huge addition to a Texans secondary that lacked any sort of competence. His asking price is too high and his injury is very scary for a positional player, but I say bring him in for a visit (all while trying to suppress memories of Ed Reed).

I think we can all agree that Ed Reed never played for the Texans. Or the Jets.

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

I think we can all agree that Ed Reed never played for the Texans. Or the Jets.

No. No. No. I must remind myself that we let Glover Quin walk for that broken man.

Archived