49ers sign CB Richard Sherman

marky mark

9 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Sure, he was (maybe) the best QB in a year where no QB had a really outstanding season. I mean either way this doesn't mean Goff is "great" in any regard. Had a good season? Sure. He's still the 3rd best QB in the NFCW.

Yea, 4:1 TD to INT ratio, 8 YPA, 100+ passer rating, and 28 TDs in 15 games. There's nothing impressive about that. *eyeroll* He's totally worse than a guy who has a total of 6 starts under his belt. Can always count on FF for hot takes. 

5 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Sure, he was (maybe) the best QB in a year where no QB had a really outstanding season. I mean either way this doesn't mean Goff is "great" in any regard. Had a good season? Sure. He's still the 3rd best QB in the NFCW.

I feel what you saying i remember last year carr was in the mvp run with tom brady then a lot raiders fans started to try to compare the two,As a die heart Raiders fan a lot of fans was crowning carr to early for me not saying carr is not gonna be great but people was jumping the gun.And no offense to Garoppolo,Goff and Carson Wentz they all looked real good and promising but let not jump the gun here

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'd like to see Sherman in San Francisco. That'd be a great spot for him.

We run that defense too. Unfortunately, I'm just not keen on giving an aging corner coming off an Achilles tear but money, so it would depend on the contract. My guess is he goes to the pats though

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Apparently Sherman and Kyle Shanahan had dinner together tonight or the night before. 

Well they can pay him more then most while allowing him to play Seattle twice a year. Makes sense.

Don't underestimate a players desire to stick it to the FO/HC that didn't think he was good enough to stay.

TO to Dallas

Farve to Minnesota

Desean to Washington

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well they can pay him more then most while allowing him to play Seattle twice a year. Makes sense.

Don't underestimate a players desire to stick it to the FO/HC that didn't think he was good enough to stay.

TO to Dallas

Farve to Minnesota

Desean to Washington

Bledsoe to Buffalo. 

Archived