Patriots release TE Martellus Bennett

marky mark

1 hour ago, the lone star said:

William Hayes has a nice legacy too then, lol.

"I be like, it a scam! Dey don't be bones, dat be clay 'n shee-yat. You feel me?"

Image result for william hayes nfl

"Would you have sex with a mermaid?"

"- If she be bad enough!"

Image result for mermaid

"Would you have sex with a dinosaur?"

"..........If dey get somebody to hold the tail!"

Image result for dinosaur skeleton

15 hours ago, MathMan said:

Maybe the Packers can sign him.

Now that Rodgers is back, Bennett may be agreeable to play there.

Yeah, the Packers' brass will forget all the BS he said after he quit on his teammates and then waltzed out the door...

21 hours ago, the lone star said:

They've needed a TE ever since Finley went down, so they shouldn't rule it out.

Rule what out? Bringing Bennett back? No way. The guy ditched the team mid-season. I mean - he just tanked it on national news.

Retiring.......

Career ending injury.......

But with a stop off in New England first.

Bring that back? Sure - for the money he's already been paid (which we wont be getting back). He gets nothing more. That and a locker he can change his clothes at. No shower privileges. I'm sure the fans would welcome him back with open hearts and minds. I'm sure of it. I'm also sure the first Lambeau Leap he does (if he accomplished the feat) would be his last cause he'll suddenly disappear!

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Rule what out? Bringing Bennett back? No way. The guy ditched the team mid-season. I mean - he just tanked it on national news.

Retiring.......

Career ending injury.......

But with a stop off in New England first.

Bring that back? Sure - for the money he's already been paid (which we wont be getting back). He gets nothing more. That and a locker he can change his clothes at. No shower privileges. I'm sure the fans would welcome him back with open hearts and minds. I'm sure of it. I'm also sure the first Lambeau Leap he does (if he accomplished the feat) would be his last cause he'll suddenly disappear!

I think a few former-Bears players and coaches might donate to pay part of his contract if you guys can make that happen. Cutler might foot the whole bill. lol

Archived