Ravens lose Crockett Gilmore, Nico Siragusa for year to injuries

Forge

2 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Damn...I really liked Baltimore as a landing spot for Siragusa. Hopefully he can recover from that, sounds pretty brutal.

Yeah, hopefully he didn't do anything to the knee cap or have any nerve issues. I believe that Bowman did the same thing when he shredded his knee. While he wasn't quite himself when he came back in 2015, he only missed the one full season, though admittedly that means it took him about 18 months to get back into action. 

Just a brutal offseason thus far for the ravens. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, hopefully he didn't do anything to the knee cap or have any nerve issues. I believe that Bowman did the same thing when he shredded his knee. While he wasn't quite himself when he came back in 2015, he only missed the one full season, though admittedly that means it took him about 18 months to get back into action. 

Just a brutal offseason thus far for the ravens. 

Yeah, if the damage is only to those ligaments then it is something that can be overcome, it just takes time.

It's also odd, the Ravens had some of the best depth in the NFL at tight end with Pitta, Watson, Williams, Gilmore, Boyle, and Waller. Now they only have Watson and Williams, both guys who are coming off of very serious injuries, and Nick Boyle. Pitta is done, Gilmore is done for the year, and Waller is suspended for at least this year. Watson is 36 coming off of an achilles injury. Maxx Williams is coming off of a knee surgery that, apparently, no other NFL player has had performed on them before, and Nick Boyle is one bad test away from finding himself serving a year long suspension.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:07 AM, texans_uk said:

Wow that's awful for Siragusa, are there any other "CL"s he could have torn?

Technically, yes, his LCL.

But damn, that's rough. Good luck to the guy because he's got a long road in front of him.

Archived