Trades

Lionized

Sherman was released so I’d definatly be excited to see the Enron Ingram trade go through. Earl Thomas is another player half way out the door. A trade for him would be nice however I don’t know if he would stay for a second contract his heart is set for dallas.

4 hours ago, Lionized said:

Sherman was released so I’d definatly be excited to see the Enron Ingram trade go through. Earl Thomas is another player half way out the door. A trade for him would be nice however I don’t know if he would stay for a second contract his heart is set for dallas.

I would be all for Sherman coming to Detroit. He was never the fastest, and that’s never great before taking the Achilles into account. But, Patricia is a defensive genius and Sherman has an incredibly high football IQ. They could find a way to put him in a position to make plays. If the price is right, I’m on board. He’s make an interesting hybrid zone guy.

In regards to Earl Thomas? He’s a great player, but I don’t want the Lions to give up a bunch to land him, and Seattle wants a lot. I think the Lions are majorly evaluating talent on their roster right now and will mostly build via the draft, with a few key FA signings. As hard as it is watching some of these deals go down for what they’re costing, I think this is the right move in the long run. 

According to a few twitterers, Lions had a sit down with Ebron and told him they are open to trading him. This is significant, IMO, due to the fact that so far Quinn hasn't been one to put his cards out. I believe trade possibilities might be a little more possible then some of us originally believed. 

Archived