Rival Talk 101

Lionized

8 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

not buying the hype...i do love Peters, BUT, remember he was on KC who was loaded with super stars on Defense including a Top 3 Safety in Eric Berry and crazy pass rush...and both him and Aqib seem a bit selfish and dramatic so I wonder if that will help or hurt. Rams did just lose their best LB in getting two great corners...then probably lose Trumaine now.  But I still dont think the Rams look that scary..

You have to remember who is coaching them Wade Phillips. Talib actually wanted to go to the rams and they have great talent on the defensive side of the ball. 

1 hour ago, Asylum247 said:

We don't have anything to trade

We have picks, we should have at least called Denver on the Talib trade... the browns are making trades left and right we should have them about Shelton.. I’m trusting Quinn will make some good calls but at the same time seeing for “how little” some of the trades are going for ??‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Packers sign Wilkerson. And we still have a hole at DT. 

This move is troublesome. I'm worried he's going to wreck havoc on our offensive line. 

As far as the DT the FA class is Loaded and so is the draft. I think we'll get a steal later in FA and or get a good one in the draft. Was hoping we'd get a fast and elite nickel so our secondary could be elite and build the line in the draft. 

Archived