Rival Talk 101

Lionized

Packers sign Kyle Fuller to an offer sheet. The Bears have 5 days to match as Fuller was placed under the transition tag.  I'm interested to see if Chicago matches. Either way, a division rival is about to pay too much for an average CB.

2 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Packers sign Kyle Fuller to an offer sheet. The Bears have 5 days to match as Fuller was placed under the transition tag.  I'm interested to see if Chicago matches. Either way, a division rival is about to pay too much for an average CB.

Looks like the bears matched it 

I think a competitive rebalance for the league divisions are needed... Lions, Bills, Browns, and Bengals all need to become 1 division. Fans will actually have a shot at a super bowl pathway.

Indy can take our spot in the NFC North cause it makes the most sense. Pittsburgh and Baltimore join the AFC North, and Miami joins the AFC South for the Colts. Bodda- Bing- Badda-Book!

18 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

The dollars blow my mind.  What has he done to deserve that kind of contract?

He's the best of a bad batch of FA TE's. The Colts are trying to provide some new troops to help General Andrew Luck defeat the enemy on the field of battle.

2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

He's the best of a bad batch of FA TE's. The Colts are trying to provide some new troops to help General Andrew Luck defeat the enemy on the field of battle.

I get why they signed him, just can't believe what people see on him.  They paid 7.5 mil for a backup TE.

^ This is me as well. I think Ebron is young and has potential to still turn it around and turn into a decent player. but he's not worth $8 million per. Indy is a fool to give him that contract. At least it's only two years I guess, so they won't have to live with it long. Still an overpay. 

45 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I mean if you want to use him as a WR who can't make a catch in traffic and has no chance for YAC than so be it, still only worth 3.5 a year tops.

Exactly he has issue in traffic. So why not use him on the outside..screens slants.

He's a matchup guy

Not defending anything just think we could/should of been more creative with him. Not just run out routes every time he's out there. 

Archived