The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

2 hours ago, D82 said:

So the kid's Force sensitive...but don't feel we really learned too much else in this episode. 

Now to wait a week....

I don't know a lot about the extended lore of star wars but I think I remember hearing somewhere that with Yoda's race they are all not only force sensitive but literally created by the force when they are needed (or something like that) which is why they are so rare. They have extremely strong connections to the force and are supposedly impossible to tempt to the dark side I think.

I'm not positive on any of that though so don't crucify me if it's not exactly accurate.

27 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I don't know a lot about the extended lore of star wars but I think I remember hearing somewhere that with Yoda's race they are all not only force sensitive but literally created by the force when they are needed (or something like that) which is why they are so rare. They have extremely strong connections to the force and are supposedly impossible to tempt to the dark side I think.

I'm not positive on any of that though so don't crucify me if it's not exactly accurate.

I mean, that's cool...but after the first episode this one kinda felt like a let down. 

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

I mean, that's cool...but after the first episode this one kinda felt like a let down. 

Maybe you should look in the mirror for all your Star Wars letdowns.  You seem to have impossible standards.  Maybe get Kennedy on the line and provide your scripts.  

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Maybe you should look in the mirror for all your Star Wars letdowns.  You seem to have impossible standards.  Maybe get Kennedy on the line and provide your scripts.  

I'm not saying that the episode was of TLJ standards. Just the first one was so good, and now we have to wait a week for the third. That's all. I'm still enjoying the series. Chill. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I'm not saying that the episode was of TLJ standards. 

You mean it was really good, it will age well, whiners will get over their petty complaints about it and pretend they always liked it and people will realize that the only thing wrong with it was that it took a risk by doing something people weren’t expecting, and since they weren’t expecting it they convinced themselves it was crap?  Huh.  I’ll be looking forward to episode 2.

46 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You mean it was really good, it will age well, whiners will get over their petty complaints about it and pretend they always liked it and people will realize that the only thing wrong with it was that it took a risk by doing something people weren’t expecting, and since they weren’t expecting it they convinced themselves it was crap?  Huh.  I’ll be looking forward to episode 2.

Well, this devolved into sequel trilogy takes in a heart beat

• Like 1