The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

main takeaway from the show so far is that baby Yoda is the cutest thing I've ever seen

Agreed.

Though, I love the rest of it. I love the space western and how they are leaning so heavily into it. I really like the Mandalorian himself. The casting has been great, and overall, I can't say that I wish there was anything more to the show than what it's been. I even like the slower pacing of the show, as it leans into that western feel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Agreed.

Though, I love the rest of it. I love the space western and how they are leaning so heavily into it. I really like the Mandalorian himself. The casting has been great, and overall, I can't say that I wish there was anything more to the show than what it's been. I even like the slower pacing of the show, as it leans into that western feel.

Yeah Pedro Pascal is so great. Big statement about how well he's able to carry the show so well without even showing his face.

My biggest issue with the series is the runtime and episode count. (barely 40 minutes for the pilot and the 2nd episode didn't even hit 30 minutes not counting the credits) 8 episodes with a big budget is a nice start but I feel like they should've gone for 9. 

Other than that this is probably the best/second best thing Disney's star wars has produced so far depending on how the new clone wars season goes and if you've seen Rebels. 

• Like 2