The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

23 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

better chance its not

Agreed, more than likely it's a new character and they'll just address Boba at some point in the series. But given we don't have a name for the charterer I'm holding out on the 5% chance it might be.

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

Agreed, more than likely it's a new character and they'll just address Boba at some point in the series. But given we don't have a name for the charterer I'm holding out on the 5% chance it might be.

I'd much rather it be a new character in a setting far from the happenings of any movie or other canonical content. Gives them freedom to do more without having to adhere to previous events or trying to fit a puzzle piece into an oddly shaped opening. 

• Like 2

in the old EU, Boba Fett did not have any connections to the Mandalorians until much later in his life, and it was a very reluctant relationship.  I doubt very much he will be a central character to this.  

One of my favorite novel series from the EU was the Republic/Imperial Commando series which helped explore some of the Mandalorian backstory and culture, as well as a few of the novels from the Legacy of the Force series, so I'm all about this show.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...