The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I just have to wait until they release it on blu ray.  Don't really want Disney + since (and I could be wrong) it's just G to PG-13 rated stuff.  I don't think that makes any sense, but it's what I heard. 

As I understand it all the Disney properties R rated content is going exclusively to Hulu

4 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

We've seen great trailers before only for them to turn out horrible. Hopefully this Mandalorian isnt a good guy. 

Probably somewhat of a grey character. Breaks the law and maybe even hurts some people, but does some things the viewer can relate to so you're on his side. 

Honestly, I prefer weekly.  Don't have to worry so much about season spoilers if it takes me a few weeks to get through it.  If it's as good as I hope, I can carve out an hour each week to keep up to date like I did with Game of Thrones.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Honestly, I prefer weekly.  Don't have to worry so much about season spoilers if it takes me a few weeks to get through it.  If it's as good as I hope, I can carve out an hour each week to keep up to date like I did with Game of Thrones.

Same. Also I would love discussing shows on here especially if they have crazy theories and speculation

On 10/29/2019 at 9:24 AM, August4th said:

if I was not in the know and someone told me this was a star wars film coming out in December I would believe them. TV has taken several steps forward this decade

Thank god for that