The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

16 hours ago, theJ said:

Is it wrong that i'm way more excited about The Mandalorian than the next movie?

I honestly am too.  I believe that, because of everything that happened with The Last Jedi, most of the creative attention from the higher-ups at Disney and Lucasfilm have been so focused on The RIse of Skywalker.  This may be the project that has the most creative freedom under the Disney umbrella, because it has brand new characters, and done at a time where a large project is overshadowing things, so we may get a great show with their "hands off" so to speak.  

If you follow wrestling, a good comparison is how many people view Raw/Smackdown versus NXT.  A lot of people view NXT as the superior wrestling product because Vince McMahon doesn't view it as much to worry about compared to the other shows, and Paul Levesque (Triple H) is essentially allowed to run it as he sees fit with minor input.  

7 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I honestly am too.  I believe that, because of everything that happened with The Last Jedi, most of the creative attention from the higher-ups at Disney and Lucasfilm have been so focused on The RIse of Skywalker.  This may be the project that has the most creative freedom under the Disney umbrella, because it has brand new characters, and done at a time where a large project is overshadowing things, so we may get a great show with their "hands off" so to speak.  

If you follow wrestling, a good comparison is how many people view Raw/Smackdown versus NXT.  A lot of people view NXT as the superior wrestling product because Vince McMahon doesn't view it as much to worry about compared to the other shows, and Paul Levesque (Triple H) is essentially allowed to run it as he sees fit with minor input.  

I don't, but i understand what you mean.