The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So I just heard a theory that Jango Fett is still alive, and Mace Windu decapitated a clone on Geonosis.  

Oh boy.  

What’s the source to this lovely theory.

just found the source. A 2006 dark horse parody comic.

Dont you love when someone finds something old, and the internet just runs stories on it.

On 5/12/2020 at 7:50 PM, Acgott said:

What’s the source to this lovely theory.

just found the source. A 2006 dark horse parody comic.

Dont you love when someone finds something old, and the internet just runs stories on it.

Google it, lots of places ran with it.  It seems that it's a fan theory based off a comic.  

If Darth Maul can survive being cut in half, I could easily buy Jango Fett having a clone step in for him at Geonosis, or just dumping his son off with a clone to raise him while he went and did other things. 

I don't really care either way.  I gave up caring about the Mandalorians once the Clone Wars cartoon neutered them. 

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Google it, lots of places ran with it.  It seems that it's a fan theory based off a comic.  

If Darth Maul can survive being cut in half, I could easily buy Jango Fett having a clone step in for him at Geonosis, or just dumping his son off with a clone to raise him while he went and did other things. 

I don't really care either way.  I gave up caring about the Mandalorians once the Clone Wars cartoon neutered them. 

Yes, I saw a lot of garbage sites ran with it. I would consider the theory if there was an actual source.

What issues did you have with the clone wars?

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Yes, I saw a lot of garbage sites ran with it. I would consider the theory if there was an actual source.

What issues did you have with the clone wars?

In this instance, I don't like the Clone Wars changing the original backstory to the Mandalorians.  Going from an entire group of people focused on war, being mercenaries, etc to Mandalorians wanting peace, and only the Death Watch having that focus (and being the bad guys) wasn't the story of the Mandalorians as I was used to.  I think it's the Satine character that's the leader of that faction, and I just can't get behind it. 

Why I don't watch the show is because I can't get into animated mediums.  I am the same way with comic books.  

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

In this instance, I don't like the Clone Wars changing the original backstory to the Mandalorians.  Going from an entire group of people focused on war, being mercenaries, etc to Mandalorians wanting peace, and only the Death Watch having that focus (and being the bad guys) wasn't the story of the Mandalorians as I was used to.  I think it's the Satine character that's the leader of that faction, and I just can't get behind it. 

Why I don't watch the show is because I can't get into animated mediums.  I am the same way with comic books.  

I understand that.

The backstory is still the same, they just tweaked, one or two year history. Probably to add the main characters to the storyline without straight violence.

Either way, the pacifist mandalore era was very short, Death Watch was splintered into 2 violent groups and Mandalore is at war again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...