The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

any fans of the show who haven’t watched Gallery on Disney+ yet are missing out.  I enjoyed it even more then The Mandalorian

Also, two words: the Volume 🤯

What is it?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I wish they would have kept the Rosario Dawson news under wraps.  Her just showing up in live action as Ahsoka with no warning could have been just as big a reveal as the Child.

Yup.  Yep.  Yap. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I wish they would have kept the Rosario Dawson news under wraps.  Her just showing up in live action as Ahsoka with no warning could have been just as big a reveal as the Child.

I agree. That said, have they released viewership numbers for the show? Or they want to make sure people subscribe again? I guess leaking that was to help make sure both those stay up. 

20 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I agree. That said, have they released viewership numbers for the show? Or they want to make sure people subscribe again? I guess leaking that was to help make sure both those stay up. 

It was HEAVILY rumored by a ton of dirt sheets. I don't think they leaked it on purpose, I believe they meant to keep it under wraps and that one dude said something to the wrong person and they released the info after it got around the underground. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...