The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

2 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

How do I stop getting notifications from this thread? Need to do it until I catch up. Gf wanted to get into it so we’re rewatching season 1.

There’s a follow button at the top, but I didn’t see you on it 

16 minutes ago, D82 said:

Not a bad episode. Interesting to see that Boba (?) is alive. 

Has to be Boba.  The jawas had his armor, the scars, the clones are much older at this point since they age rapidly and this guy was the right age for Boba, stuck on the right planet, has to be Boba.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Has to be Boba.  The jawas had his armor, the scars, the clones are much older at this point since they age rapidly and this guy was the right age for Boba, stuck on the right planet, has to be Boba.

I have a hard time believing that the great Boba Fett was just chilling in Tatooine for 2 years and couldn’t get his armor back from some random guy.

The actor is the same one that played all the clones in the movies and Jango

4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I have a hard time believing that the great Boba Fett was just chilling in Tatooine for 2 years and couldn’t get his armor back from some random guy.

Unless he didn't want to be found, which there could be any number of plausible reasons for that.

I know it's the same actor, was just saying with the clones aging rapidly, it's likely not a clone.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Well hopefully Rex can kill Boba. Get rid of him once and for all

I hope we get, you know, actual character development for Boba.  I know he got some during the Clone Wars series, but I didn't see most of that.

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

Well Boba is a clone of Jango without the rapid aging, so that would make sense to have the same actor.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I am not totally convinced it's Boba.  He almost looks too old.  How old would Boba be at this point?  I think like 47.  That looked much more ex clone trooper age to me.  

Olyphant was terrific as usual.

Why wasn’t the Bantha carrying explosives the original plan as bait?  LoL.  They were digging 5 foot trenches and planting explosives when this thing moves underground at will. It comes out of its own cave deeper than that.  Cool episode but that scene had a lot of problems.  

• Like 1