The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

21 hours ago, theJ said:

It was a good move.  There were Iron Man infinity gauntlets for sale before Endgame came out, so they're right, it would have been spoiled.

Orrrr, people might have been really confused and thought it was for Ep9.

I was the one ranting about that.  saw it at Meijer two weeks prior to the release.

This shows turning out to be extremely average to me. I dont even feel like im watching a series. Just some scenes mashed together. I hope this final 3 episodes can add some depth to the show because its very shallow right now. Episode 5 was so pointless 

-Didn’t care for the actor they chose for the rival bounty hunter (and can we please stop with everyone calling our lead “Mando”?). The plot was fine but the execution not so much bcuz of the noob. It’s fun seeing them include elements of past SW movies like the AT-ST last episode and the Dewback in this one.  

-Never thought I’d see Amy Sedaris in a SW property but she was good as the mechanic. Her interactions with Baby Yoda were great. 

-I figured Mandalorian chose his ship bcuz it’s more practical than anything.  It doesn’t stand out as flashy so it’s less likely to be spotted.  We saw it take multiple hits in the opening sequence from a rival bounty hunter who was flying what looked to be a superior aerial combat ship.  Yet that ship was blown up in one shot.  

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

-Didn’t care for the actor they chose for the rival bounty hunter (and can we please stop with everyone calling our lead “Mando”?). The plot was fine but the execution not so much bcuz of the noob. It’s fun seeing them include elements of past SW movies like the AT-ST last episode and the Dewback in this one.  

-Never thought I’d see Amy Sedaris in a SW property but she was good as the mechanic. Her interactions with Baby Yoda were great. 

-I figured Mandalorian chose his ship bcuz it’s more practical than anything.  It doesn’t stand out as flashy so it’s less likely to be spotted.  We saw it take multiple hits in the opening sequence from a rival bounty hunter who was flying what looked to be a superior aerial combat ship.  Yet that ship was blown up in one shot.  

Maybe has the same type of armor he wears.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Maybe has the same type of armor he wears.

They mentioned the few pieces of metal he has on him as his armor being incredibly expensive. There’s no way his ship has the same stuff 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

They mentioned the few pieces of metal he has on him as his armor being incredibly expensive. There’s no way his ship has the same stuff 

It's expensive and rare.  There is only one planet in the Star Wars universe that has beskar.  So yeah, plot armor.  Also in the Star Wars universe, faster aerial superiority ships have less armor, so a well locked in shot would've taken out the other guy quickly.