Jump to content
Acgott

The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 Trailer

Recommended Posts

Over saturation, but **** it, I'm probably gonna watch it.  Unless it's on crap network television.  If this is on Fox, ABC, NBC or CBS, I won't.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's.......actually a pretty good fit in my opinion.  Favreau's sense of humor fits right in with what Star Wars does a lot of, and he's proven himself to be competent with action on Iron Man.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm bout it bout it for the fact that more SW projects likely means a higher chance of eventually getting some rated-R SW content. I hope they don't leave that market untapped... 

21 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Over saturation, but **** it, I'm probably gonna watch it.  Unless it's on crap network television.  If this is on Fox, ABC, NBC or CBS, I won't.  

Also pretty much this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested. I think that he can do a good job with it, though, I'm not sure that I need a live action Star Wars series.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I'm not sure that I need a live action Star Wars series.

You don't.

But you want it.. just a little bit.. and that's enough

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping for Dave Filoni but that wasn't likely. Solid choice and hopefully the show is something we haven't seen before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all sleeping on Agents of Shield if you think a basic cable network can't handle a show like that. 

But I doubt thats' what this is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Y'all sleeping on Agents of Shield if you think a basic cable network can't handle a show like that. 

You're going to get a mixed bag of opinions there

Also Star Wars is likely going to require a lot bigger budget

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

You're going to get a mixed bag of opinions there

Also Star Wars is likely going to require a lot bigger budget

At least 10-12 million an episode to get star wars level visuals and a big name cast, they'll probably cap it at 10-13 episodes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

At least 10-12 million an episode to get star wars level visuals and a big name cast, they'll probably cap it at 10-13 episodes

Sounds about right to me. Whats everyone hoping this is?

 

Long shot, but I want a Donald Glover lead Lando series (seperate from Han obviously)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Y'all sleeping on Agents of Shield if you think a basic cable network can't handle a show like that. 

But I doubt thats' what this is.

Agents of Shield is a crap show with crap writing that wouldn't have gone past two seasons if it wasn't connected to the MCU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Agents of Shield is a crap show with crap writing that wouldn't have gone past two seasons if it wasn't connected to the MCU. 

I'm not going to claim that it's great writing because if anything it is very cheesy. But the show gets carried by the cast and plot and characters. I've seen the first four seasons and it gets progressively better. Weirdly I don't think it tops the end of the 1st/start of the 2nd season, but the 3rd and 4th seasons were also great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...