The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

39 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Rosario-Dawson.jpg

lol really?

I mean until we see footage or confirmation people are just speculating. 

Also doesn't matter what they look like they'll be in makeup.

CouayhXwY0DJhTiUjtUYnNFbX5Gcg3U_CqZ_zBHW

A cosplay she did a while ago. 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:19 PM, Deadpulse said:

probably in her preteens to teens. Tortuga can live up to 200 if they are strong force users, which she definitely is considering she goes toe to toe with Vader

original.gif

Edited by Calvert28
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

Can we just have Taika Waititi direct the rest of this?  The first 10 minutes of the last episode were like the best thing the show has done.

I haven't seen him attached anywhere. But he definitely needs to be brought back. In related news:

In addition to executive producer Dave Filoni, who directed two episodes during the first season, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed and Robert Rodriguez are all set for season 2. 

Source

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I haven't seen him attached anywhere. But he definitely needs to be brought back. In related news:

Source

I am low key excited about Carl Weathers.  Although his casting was a bad one for me because he is only two characters: Apollo Creed, and himself on Arrested Development.  I just keep waiting for him to ask about coupons or saving leftovers or other shenanigans when I see him in anything now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

Can we just have Taika Waititi direct the rest of this?  The first 10 minutes of the last episode were like the best thing the show has done.

It was arguably the best thing Disney has done with Star Wars since acquiring the license, aside from Jedi: Fallen Order and Rogue One (not that they had much to do with Fallen Order, but it was released under their banner) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Waititi is going to be one of the busier directors/writers in hollywood when COVID-19 stops being a pandemic. Dude has a two big movies from two of the biggest franchises coming up (Star Wars and MCU)

Love and Thunder is already written, sounds like these are his next two projects.  I'm sure he's getting crazy money for doing these given how hot he is right now.  I certainly can't blame him for cashing in, as that will give him the freedom to do whatever he wants with whatever budget he wants after.

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It was arguably the best thing Disney has done with Star Wars since acquiring the license, aside from Jedi: Fallen Order and Rogue One (not that they had much to do with Fallen Order, but it was released under their banner) 

As a series, the beginning and ending were great, got a little bogged down in the middle though.  And I do have to say, the introduction of Gus Fring as the bad guy was a little lacking.  He just kind of appeared out of nowhere, and for all his threats, didn't seem that hard to take down.  But that's a minor complaint.

That sequence with the stormtroopers shooting at the can and talking to the other guy on the comlink about trying not to get killed arbitrarily by their bosses made me laugh so hard I had to pause it.  That and Mando's dramatic death speech before being quickly and easily healed was funny too.

The entire episode that Waititi directed is the best thing to come out of live action Star Wars since TLJ, and I actually liked Rogue One and Solo. 

The last 6 cannon movies have been so forgettable. I cant even imagine what they could have been if Waititi directed them all. 

The dude is a treasure. Ragnarok is my favoite MCU movie as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Why? Isn't he a super popular character?

Leave him alone.  Mandalorian is way cooler.  It's already lame enough they brought back Darth Maul from the dead.

• Like 2