The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

21 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Nope, I’m done with Skywalker. Explore different eras and characters of the Universe.

Yeah, it's time to move on from the Skywalker's.  The force doesn't belong to them.  The best thing to come out of the new trilogy is Luke's speech about how the force doesn't belong to the Jedi, or to anyone.

25 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Nope, I’m done with Skywalker. Explore different eras and characters of the Universe.

Your opinion sucks and you should feel bad.  

But really, I don’t care much.  I just don’t want them to go back.  If they do more prequels I’m gonna be pissed.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Your opinion sucks and you should feel bad.  

But really, I don’t care much.  I just don’t want them to go back.  If they do more prequels I’m gonna be pissed.

I guarantee they will go back to the High Republic and younger Yoda at some point.  I generally agree they shouldn't go back, but what going back does allow you to do is have the recorded history be a biased version of what really happened, and in some cases what was recorded be an outright lie.  The further you go back, the more leeway you have to change things as long as there is something shown to record what we thought to be true somehow.

9 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

She’s seems to be the only one who mentions it so is she not reliable?

No, she is not a reliable source at all. Makes a lot of stuff up.

Either if it was true, not a big deal. It’s a replaceable role.

11 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I guarantee they will go back to the High Republic and younger Yoda at some point.  I generally agree they shouldn't go back, but what going back does allow you to do is have the recorded history be a biased version of what really happened, and in some cases what was recorded be an outright lie.  The further you go back, the more leeway you have to change things as long as there is something shown to record what we thought to be true somehow.

The High Republic still leaves Yoda there, so ultimately they have a lot of leeway, but still have a link to a major character.  I thought they should go further back.  I'd really like for them to make the Old Republic MMO era part of canon though.  It's the only Legends product still in production- the rest of Legends items were ceased immediately upon Disney's purchase from George Lucas- so it just makes sense right now with the rate of content production to turn some of those things canon.  

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Who else is hoping the next trilogy is directly related to this series and completely ignores the Rey trilogy and brings Luke and Han back?

I am a big Star Wars fan, and I'm just done with the drama.  It happened, and they need to learn from their mistakes, but ignoring it like it's from another reality or something is bogus and a massive reach.  For such a large universe, they can get away from it easily enough.  

• 1 month later...