The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

I'm bout it bout it for the fact that more SW projects likely means a higher chance of eventually getting some rated-R SW content. I hope they don't leave that market untapped... 

21 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Over saturation, but **** it, I'm probably gonna watch it.  Unless it's on crap network television.  If this is on Fox, ABC, NBC or CBS, I won't.  

Also pretty much this.

18 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Y'all sleeping on Agents of Shield if you think a basic cable network can't handle a show like that. 

You're going to get a mixed bag of opinions there

Also Star Wars is likely going to require a lot bigger budget

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

You're going to get a mixed bag of opinions there

Also Star Wars is likely going to require a lot bigger budget

At least 10-12 million an episode to get star wars level visuals and a big name cast, they'll probably cap it at 10-13 episodes

22 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

At least 10-12 million an episode to get star wars level visuals and a big name cast, they'll probably cap it at 10-13 episodes

Sounds about right to me. Whats everyone hoping this is?

Long shot, but I want a Donald Glover lead Lando series (seperate from Han obviously)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Y'all sleeping on Agents of Shield if you think a basic cable network can't handle a show like that. 

But I doubt thats' what this is.

Agents of Shield is a crap show with crap writing that wouldn't have gone past two seasons if it wasn't connected to the MCU. 

20 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Agents of Shield is a crap show with crap writing that wouldn't have gone past two seasons if it wasn't connected to the MCU. 

I'm not going to claim that it's great writing because if anything it is very cheesy. But the show gets carried by the cast and plot and characters. I've seen the first four seasons and it gets progressively better. Weirdly I don't think it tops the end of the 1st/start of the 2nd season, but the 3rd and 4th seasons were also great.