The Jarvis Landry Thread

DreamKid

if we got him it would be Landry #1 and who else? maybe 1 or 2 rookie draftees and Chris Moore with probably no cap space left after acquiring Landry. no way he would replicate his numbers with the Ravens if he got no one else worth a damn on the team. i came to the conclusion Ravens will look to get some lower level FA's on the squad and go the draft route to pick their #1 wideout.

7 hours ago, berlin calling said:

if we got him it would be Landry #1 and who else? maybe 1 or 2 rookie draftees and Chris Moore with probably no cap space left after acquiring Landry. no way he would replicate his numbers with the Ravens if he got no one else worth a damn on the team. i came to the conclusion Ravens will look to get some lower level FA's on the squad and go the draft route to pick their #1 wideout.

Yeah. And that’s the better route to go anyway.

I think some people forget that Jarvis Landry and Allen Robinson were both drafted in the 2nd round. Like they just fell out of the NFL sky and became successful.

This class of receivers has the potential for us to find multiple 1000 yd receiver types. None are thought to be dominant option, but who really thought either Landry or ARob would be as good as they are now either... because if they did think that they would’ve never waited until the second round to be drafted.

Christian Kirk could easily turn out to be the next Jarvis Landry. Courtland Sutton could turn out to be the next Allen Robinson. Only they would cost significantly less as draft picks.

On 3/8/2018 at 10:02 PM, coordinator0 said:

I just want to leave this here: http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/jarvis-landry?id=2543488

And yes, I would still like to see the Ravens get Landry if they don't have to give up a ton.

I meant to respond to this before, but at least we know that Ridley is a much better athlete than Landry. At least his combine wasn’t this bad.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:28 AM, Ballimore said:

Damn. I thought we really had a good shot at Landry. I guess now, Jimmy Graham is the #1 target for this team. 

I’m all for it...and signing an under the radar WR like a Jordan Matthews, Albert Wilson, Donte Moncrief, or Marqise Lee. 

Bring back Wallace on 1 year deal and be aggressive and target the best WR you love in this class by any means necessary in the 1st round.

D.J. Moore please (possibly on a trade back or in the second)

Archived