Titans release Demarco Murray

ttitansfan4life

Injuries just piling up on a back that's carried a heavy load for quite a few years now. Still not sure I'm ready to say I'm comfortable with Henry as the lead back. Hopefully going into the season as the starter helps him, knowing he's getting the lion's share of the carries.

Best of luck to him. He had a great year in 2016. His run against Seattle in 2017 is one that should stick in people's minds. Bummer he couldn't find a role here but never thought that would happen. Hope he catches on somewhere and does well (in the NFC). 

I didn’t create this thread but I think it’s more than worthy to be separate from the Offseason thread. 

Its like we do with any other thing around here. On Wednesday we will be in the offseason thread but when a guy signs we have a separate thread to talk about that guy.

We do a draft thread then create a separate thread for the guys drafted I don’t see the big deal with this

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I didn’t create this thread but I think it’s more than worthy to be separate from the Offseason thread. 

Its like we do with any other thing around here. On Wednesday we will be in the offseason thread but when a guy signs we have a separate thread to talk about that guy.

We do a draft thread then create a separate thread for the guys drafted I don’t see the big deal with this

It’s not a big deal I was just asking a question because I always wondered why do we call it the off-season thread but post off-season topics outside of it. Meant nothing by it my guy all honesty 

25 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

It’s not a big deal I was just asking a question because I always wondered why do we call it the off-season thread but post off-season topics outside of it. Meant nothing by it my guy all honesty 

I hear ya I’m not upset or anything that you asked it’s just what we do.

Its easier to talk about Murray in his own thread so the guys that want to talk about Wilkerson leaving the packers to visit the Saints talk doesn’t get mixed in with all the Murray stuff

Yeah, in general, the offseason thread is primarily for smaller news. When we moved to the new forum, Webby wanted to get away from massive, broad threads, as they can scare newer posters away. Who wants to jump into a 40 page thread or read back to see where a specific topic started so they're not just repeating an earlier post?

For signings, releases and even big FA visits, we'll probably try to make a new thread so as to have the news spread out and have specific discussions, rather than five different conversations about three different topics all happening in one thread.

Archived