TOP 10 MLB POSITION PLAYERS

bigbadbuff23835

Who are your top 10 MLB players heading into this season. Could be who you think is the best, or maybe make a bold prediction about someone jumping into the top 10, and falling out.

Just off the top of my head I’ll throw my list out here

Trout 

Harper

Altuve

Arenado

Goldy

Votto

Stanton 

Bryant 

Machado

Betts/Correa

Those arent in order although i think the Trout/Harper/Altuve/Arenado are in a different class.

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

What does Aaron Judge have to do to get on this list? Repeating last year

You just answered your own question. He doesn't even have to repeat last year. Just hit 40 home runs, avoid a prolonged, pronounced slump, and that's enough for me to put him in the top 10.

Any list of baseball players that places Nolan Arenado above Kris Bryant, other than for defense alone, is irrelevant.  

What about alphabetically? :D

Arenado should be closer to the 8-9 area. My rough list would be:

1. Trout

2. Altuve

3. Harper

4. Votto

5. Goldschmidt

6. Bryant

7. Arenado

8. Machado

9. Stanton

10. Betts

11. Correa

12. Blackmon

13. C. Seager

14. Judge

15. Lindor

If everyone performs the same way in 2018 as they did in 2017, I'm moving Votto to 3 and Harper to somewhere around Stanton's area and I'm not apologizing for it.

3 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

You just answered your own question. He doesn't even have to repeat last year. Just hit 40 home runs, avoid a prolonged, pronounced slump, and that's enough for me to put him in the top 10.

What about alphabetically? :D

Arenado should be closer to the 8-9 area. My rough list would be:

1. Trout

2. Altuve

3. Harper

4. Votto

5. Goldschmidt

6. Bryant

7. Arenado

8. Machado

9. Stanton

10. Betts

11. Correa

12. Blackmon

13. C. Seager

14. Judge

15. Lindor

If everyone performs the same way in 2018 as they did in 2017, I'm moving Votto to 3 and Harper to somewhere around Stanton's area and I'm not apologizing for it.

wheres freeman rank, top 20? Put up 6 war in 2016 and 4.5 in 115 games last year.

Archived