Its time now..BROWNIE MAN'S FULL MOCK WITH FA! I AM JOHN DORSEY

brownie man

FA

$$$$ QB Sam Bradford Minnesota - McCarron decides to go to Arizona where he wont have to face the number 1 pick. Bradford knows he will start the season and he'll get paid here more than anywhere else. 

$$ RB Rex Burkhead New England - Do everything back that can be the starter till we know the rookie is ready. 

$$ WR Terrelle Pryor Washington - Pryor comes back to learn from Al Saunders and play across from JG

$$ WR John Brown Arizona - Speed receiver that can play in the slot. Will give our rookie a reliable deep threat. 

$$ DE Williams Hayes Miami - Rotational end that will can rush the passer and spell Garrett/Ogbah 

$$$ DE Dee Ford Kansas City  - Another rotational end he'll take Nassib or Orchards spot 

$$$ CB Davon House Green Bay - Potential starter CB will take over outside for our bum CBs

$$$$ S Tre Boston San Diego - Biggest signing of the offseason. High number with not as much guaranteed. He allows Peppers to play closer to the line. 

Draft

Pick 1. Sam Darnold - Only one player to go with here. 

2. Giants Saquon Barkley

3. Indy Bradley Chubb

TRADE Miami Sends pick 11 and their 4th rounder and a 2019 first round pick for pick 4

4.Josh Rosen 

5. Denver - Josh Allen

6. Jets- Baker

7. Tampa Bay - Minkah Fitzpatrick

8. Chicago - Denzel Ward 

9. San Fran - Quenton Nelson

10. Oakland - Roquan Smith 

Pick 11. Browns - S Derwin James Florida State - Browns load up for 2019 yet again with players like Bosa, Oliver, Lawrence, and Gray we wait to add Garrett's parter till next year. James comes in and rotates with Jabril and Boston until he unsets Boston as our true FS. 

Pick 33. Pick. CB Isaiah Oliver Colorado - Lengthy corner one of my favorite players in the draft comes in and challenges to be a starter instantly. 

Pick 35. RB Derrius Guice LSU - Every down back who will be our Kareem Hunt. 

Pick 64. WR DJ Chark LSU - Deep speed receiver compares to Chris Conley who Dorsey drafted we will develop and hopefully takes over outside position with next 3 years.  

Pick 65. OT Chukwuma Okorafor Western Michigan - Highly talented potential heir apparent to JT. 

Pick 101. LB Darius Leonard South Carolina State- Pass defending linebacker who could eventually take over Kirksey's spot. 

PIck 111 From Miami - DE Duke Ejiofor Wake Forest- Rotational Pass Rusher who can grow into the William Hayes position. 

Pick 123. CB DJ Reed Kansas State - Slot corner that can challenge Boddy and Jamar to snaps. 

Pick 138. CB Kevin Toliver CB LSU -Another lengthy corner we can develop. 

Pick 159. Kalen Ballage RB Arizona State - Athletic playmaker we can utilize in our offense basically our next Rex Burkhead. 

Pick 179 Dorian O'Daniel LB Clemson - He's our Developmental linebacker who can also cover challenges our UDFA pickups from last year  

Pick 219 Braxton Berrios WR Miami - Slot receiver who could find a niche role. 

Good effort Brownie. Wouldn’t hate this at all, though I can’t help but feel we are in position to do more, particularly:

- I would be disappointed to miss out on a true prime WR in free agency like Robinson or even Watkins. And the same at corner, although you see to that with the drafting of Oliver as well.

- I think we can get more than that from Miami if they were to trade up in that situation. That could end up being something like their #11, #107 and #20ish in 2019. Not rich enough for a move up into the top 5 to get your franchise QB and make the Browns pass on some serious blue-chippers. I’d want to squeeze their 2nd out of them this year too.

Archived