Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
whodatOL

Former Jets DL Muhammad Wilkerson to visit Saints

Recommended Posts

He’s been bad the past few years. Hopefully he’s motivated, because few are better when he’s in shape and motivated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if he would be an outside pass rusher. He would probably play DT next to Rankins and Davidson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

He’s been bad the past few years. Hopefully he’s motivated, because few are better when he’s in shape and motivated. 

This. He hasn't been so hot the last few years. He kind of went the Haynesworth route. Get paid, get lazy.

Anyone notice the Saints were in the mix for trading for Landry? Dang.....that would of been awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SWATcha said:

This. He hasn't been so hot the last few years. He kind of went the Haynesworth route. Get paid, get lazy.

Anyone notice the Saints were in the mix for trading for Landry? Dang.....that would of been awesome.

It would have been cool to see him in this offense, but I wouldn't want the Saints to be on the hook for $16m this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JMG5 said:

I'm not sure if he would be an outside pass rusher. He would probably play DT next to Rankins and Davidson.

If motivated... (Big if), Wilkerson would be a major upgrade for us. He'd play DE on early downs and kick inside to DT on passing downs. He'd improve our run defense on early downs and give us what we were missing with Fairley last season on the inside on passing downs.

 

Cam Jordan and Mark Ingram I believe are close with Wilkerson dating back to when they all came out in thd 2012 draft so maybe the Saints can land him on a prove it 1 year deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Orleanz said:

Wilkerson just agreed to terms with the Packers

Good deal for them. 1 year for 5m with 3m in incentives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×