Titans Release Da’Norris Searcy

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Kind of figured it would be coming soon. Cassell and Supernaw should be next.

Don't know about Supernaw. He has ST value, even if he does seem to get a penalty every other week.

Cassell should be the next ball to drop.

Searcy never became more than an average to below average starter.  Can't recall one game changing play that he made.  Seemed to get bigger (fatter) while here and never looked fast. Wasn't great at tackling, not good against pass coverage. Just a body there that never really messed up and never made a play.

Supernaw and Mariota are buddies if it means anything. He is Mariota's caddy in the offseason. Still can go afar as I am concerned. Searcy was a waste IMO. I only noticed him on special teams.  

With Weems gone, need to sign another returner. I don't want Adoree returning kicks anymore. Makes too many stupid mistakes that aren't really outweighed by the occasional big play he busts, and all of his time can be spent on developing as a CB.

9 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Da Norris was not what I thought he was going to be and was upset he was on the roster last year lol 

I really liked his potential... Thought he was playing out of position in Buffalo... And thought he had a good 1st year here, asked to play limited on a horrible secondary. But it just never clicked for him... Ended up as JAG...

Archived