Good New Everybody!

warfelg

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

I never thought he got a fair shake. I know he got a lot of fan hate because of his special teams penalties but he got next to no burn on defense. He might be a nice stop-gap guy to start a few weeks until our rookie(hoping for Harrison or Reid) is ready. Even if he starts all season and slowly loses snaps to a rookie that's fine with me.

There will be a couple on BTSC who will be disappointed with this news actually. Seriously, there are people who actually defend this clown. One guy actually replied to me that he was glad I'm not making personnel decisions for the team since I wanted him gone before the season started because he didn't make any impact plays. He literally said he was a top ten safety.xD After reading that I realized I was talking to an imbecile and ended the conversation right there.

5 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

There will be a couple on BTSC who will be disappointed with this news actually. Seriously, there are people who actually defend this clown. One guy actually replied to me that he was glad I'm not making personnel decisions for the team since I wanted him gone before the season started because he didn't make any impact plays. He literally said he was a top ten safety.xD After reading that I realized I was talking to an imbecile and ended the conversation right there.

I don't go to BTSC for anything.  For blogging reasons SD is so much better.  They take the time to break it all down and show why they are deciding something rather than pumping out something because there's minimum entry requirements for the day.

JJ Wilcox got his most playing time early on in the year -- something that is surprising considering that he just came over to a new team. He was effectively benched down the stretch and completely removed from ST due to his awful play. I just find it hard to go from playing 20, 35, and 69 snaps in the first 4 weeks to none 4 in the final 11 being an indication that they liked his talent. 

I mean, I hope they really saw something in him and there was another reason his PT dropped off a cliff. But being excited about having him back is something I am not. 

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I hope Wilcox is not their plan to ignore the S position in the draft.

I wouldn't think so. We still lack depth and playmakers there and Davis is still a question mark. Still needs an infusion of talent, but they don't like to go into the draft with openings. 

My guess he would be a stopgap with potential to be more....

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

I wouldn't think so. We still lack depth and playmakers there and Davis is still a question mark. Still needs an infusion of talent, but they don't like to go into the draft with openings. 

My guess he would be a stopgap with potential to be more....

We have seen them ignore positions before.

Archived