Free Agent WR Preference

dll2000

Free Agent WR Preference  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Top Free Agent WR Preference

• Sammy Watkins
    • Allen Robinson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2018 at 01:22 AM

Only one of these two is a top tier FA, imo.... Robinson from this list...

Landry, despite not being officially a Free Agent should probably be included on this list considering Miami can't afford to keep him.

Robinson by a sliver assuming the knee checks out. Let's not forget that Watkins has had his fair share of foot injuries. Neither has slam dunk durabiliy.

That said, I would be ecstatic with either and expect Nagy to have a gameplan to exploit their strengths. 

6 minutes ago, Blaize4488 said:

Robinson by a sliver assuming the knee checks out. Let's not forget that Watkins has had his fair share of foot injuries. Neither has slam dunk durabiliy.

That said, I would be ecstatic with either and expect Nagy to have a gameplan to exploit their strengths. 

If I'm not mistaken it was the same foot... the first time he had surgery on that foot the wrong size screw was used and he never healed. Dude still tried to tough it out the final 8 games or so of the season and then needed to have the surgery repeated and corrected. He looked healthy to me last season on the Rams FWIW.

56 minutes ago, G08 said:

If I'm not mistaken it was the same foot... the first time he had surgery on that foot the wrong size screw was used and he never healed. Dude still tried to tough it out the final 8 games or so of the season and then needed to have the surgery repeated and corrected. He looked healthy to me last season on the Rams FWIW.

I am probably overthinking it but a bad foot on the soldier field turf is a scary thought

Archived