Free Agent WR Preference

dll2000

Free Agent WR Preference  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Top Free Agent WR Preference

• Sammy Watkins
    • Allen Robinson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2018 at 01:22 AM

12 minutes ago, IotaNet said:

Robinson worries me — I know that ACL’s can be rehabbed but if you’re picking him to be the #1 (X) WR, a bum knee is a bum knee.

Robinson (ACL), Meredith (ACL), White (bones break when he farts).

That's.... that's not a good look if you're Ryan Pace.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Exactly!!! He’s got to sign some wideouts that will stay on the field so they can produce!

2 hours ago, G08 said:

Both top WR options have missed time. If they were healthy I don’t think they would hit the market.

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

Both top WR options have missed time. If they were healthy I don’t think they would hit the market.

Watkins is healthy though. I hate that I'm not hearing/reading/seeing anything connecting the Bears to him.

I feel like last year at this time we heard a ton of rumors about Glennon, Gilmore and Bouye.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Watkins is healthy though. I hate that I'm not hearing/reading/seeing anything connecting the Bears to him.

I feel like last year at this time we heard a ton of rumors about Glennon, Gilmore and Bouye.

True, but if Robinson is their 1 and Watkins 2 they may view info getting out about interest in Watkins as detrimental to their pursuit of Robinson. 

9 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

True, but if Robinson is their 1 and Watkins 2 they may view info getting out about interest in Watkins as detrimental to their pursuit of Robinson. 

True but you can also leverage your interest in another player too.

15 minutes ago, G08 said:

True but you can also leverage your interest in another player too.

I do not think you are leveraging Robinson he has too much interest for that. He is leveraging us.

1. Make your best pitch to Robinson and offer him the most. If you miss...

2. Close on Watkins, do not care if it is the same damn offer.

10 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I do not think you are leveraging Robinson he has too much interest for that. He is leveraging us.

1. Make your best pitch to Robinson and offer him the most. If you miss...

2. Close on Watkins, do not care if it is the same damn offer.

I'd try to land both and if one agrees great, if both (in a one in a million world) agree, then you Wilson isn't really needed and you go off. Try to play the potential Harrison/Waynes, Rice/TO, Moss/Welker, Issac/Bruce kind of card. They get to take advantage of each other's talents. Watkins opens up the intermediate game for Robinson, and if they roll coverage to Robinson then Watkins likely has man, and is going to be a b***h for defenses to handle with their number twos. And Trubisky has the arm strength to get the ball deep for him.

Archived