• John Brown
    • Albert Wilson
    • Kendall Wright
    • Terrelle Pryor
    • Dontrelle Inman
    • Cody Latimer
    • Jordan Matthews

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2018 at 01:29 AM

Non Top Tier Free Agent WR preference.

I wanted this to be a pick two, but I can't make that poll.  So vote for your top choice and write in your other choice, actually write in your top choice and your second in same comment so people don't have to cross check.

I'd like to ideally see a 53 of Allen Robinson, Cam Meredith, Kendall Wright, Dontrelle Inman or Terrelle Pryor, Kevin White, Gentry, best available 4th round WR draft pick, possible UDFA.

I wouldn't personally let Kevin White take a roster spot again if he didn't show something this summer.

4 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Chose Wilson because he knows the scheme...

Sammy Watkins belongs on this list too.... He's nowhere near a top tier WR, despite his athleticism and previous draft status.

I tend to agree with you re: Watkins, but I think more people feel he is a top dog and will likely be paid pretty well.  

I probably should have included Landry in previous poll.  I know he is tagged, but I think that is a sham and he will basically be a free agent soon.

Honestly, we bash White.  But if he came out of college in this year's draft I bet he would be the no. 1 overall WR over Ridley and would be drafted top 10.  Probably by the Bears at 8 LOL.    

He was 6'3 200+, ran a 4.3 and was pretty much unstoppable his last year in college.  He even put that info on his twitter around combine time to remind people I think.  Nobody knew he would get hurt over and over or wouldn't develop as a route runner.  How hard is route running anyway?  Run in a pattern.  Make the beginning of pattern look same.  Change speeds occasionally to get seperation.

Read routes (stick, etc.) come with reps, but still not rocket science.  Go that way, if guy is here you go there and vis a versa.  

Speaking of Twitter, Robinson's Twitter picture has him wearing a Cubs jersey.  

Strictly as a player I would pick Richardson. He is a bit more explosive and definitely more talented IMO.

But Wilson knowing the system can accelerate the rest of the WR corps learning curve.

I'd be very content for either to be our 2nd pick up. If we miss on Watkins and Robinson, then I want both and a higher pick on WR.

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

If we miss on Watkins and Robinson, then I want both and a higher pick on WR.

If we miss on Watkins and Robinson I think Wilson/Richardson/high pick is a very real possibility and one people should be excited about. 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:14 PM, AZBearsFan said:

If we miss on Watkins and Robinson I think Wilson/Richardson/high pick is a very real possibility and one people should be excited about. 

Nail. Head. Although I don't know if I'd be excited about Richardson, Wilson, DJ Moore/Christian Kirk/DJ Chark. 

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Nail. Head. Although I don't know if I'd be excited about Richardson, Wilson, DJ Moore/Christian Kirk/DJ Chark. 

Well it’s not WATKINS aka The Frickin’ Dream, but that’s a ton of speed, and young/ascending talent at all spots around which to build. Meredith is in that group too. I think Nagy could do a heck of a lot with that group. 

Richardson/Wilson is us landing 2 of the probably top 5 FA WR before cuts too even if we aren’t getting the #1 guy, and arguably the two best fits available for what we’ve seen to date from Nagy. 

3 hours ago, G08 said:

Very unproven and going to require a high pick.

I wouldn’t have an issue, but it probably means we are not addressing another positon.

We would need the rookie to be ready sooner rather than later. I think Moore is going to end up as WR 1 and go top 20.

Archived