Let's Delve Into Dalvin Cook

Klomp

5 hours ago, vike daddy said:

or just go away.

it was a slow football morning, so collegial guys, part of a light hearted community, threw some jokes around about running backs and their jersey numbers. if it's truly a problem  you need corrected, maybe look for a site you enjoy more.

one with lots of lutefisk jokes, or actually the same lutefisk joke over and over. because apparently they are allowed even though we don't have a lutefisk thread,

not a huge fan of lutefisk jokes, but I do have a feeling a thread about lutefisk could be entertaining... :cough (general discussion thread) :cough

I am trying to think what would be a counterpart to lutefisk in southern cuisine.  I don't think that there's anything that remotely compares.  lutefisk stands alone in the food world...as it so often does!!  :D

43 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

How about this? We'll stuff him with lutefisk on game day and lock every bathroom except the one in the Saints' end zone.

NO MAN ON THAT FIELD WILL CATCH HIM.

I'm surprised Adam is in shape.

His family owns Thielen Meats in Pierz, MN who, IMO, have the best beef sticks in Minnesota

Every time I drive by on the way to the cabin, I grab about 4 bags of beef sticks and destroy them in about 3 minutes. Like a starving wolf eating a carcass