Richard Sherman Released--Worth a Look?

Just Want A Title

Ummm NO! Achilles injury, age and he will not get away with mugging WR in Detroit like he does in SEA (See TJ Lang from last year when he realized the refs see holding differently in Detroit then they do in GB)

35 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Pro bowl or not isn't how a season should be judged. Especially for offensive lineman.

(All things considered). He was a serviceable lineman coming off injury. Sherman shouldn’t be written off just because of an injury. Not saying we should get him pay him just saying he could still play well. 

If he is fully healthy why not bring him in but it has to be at a reasonable price. 

And the pro pro bowl really doesn’t mean anything, sometimes there down to the 6/7 choice the other players don’t want to play in it and risk of getting hurt

We should absolutely give him a look. I have no doubt that Richard Sherman will be back to his all-pro form in 2018 no matter what team he plays for. 

Lawson isn't our guy opposite of slay and Tabor is best suited for the slot. Bringing in a solid outside corner should be a priority in free agency. 

I also love the idea of targeting Malcolm Butler and Robinson from Philadelphia. Sherman won't come cheap so those two are great FA targets as well.

3 hours ago, Stafford4Pres said:

We should absolutely give him a look. I have no doubt that Richard Sherman will be back to his all-pro form in 2018 no matter what team he plays for. 

Lawson isn't our guy opposite of slay and Tabor is best suited for the slot. Bringing in a solid outside corner should be a priority in free agency. 

I also love the idea of targeting Malcolm Butler and Robinson from Philadelphia. Sherman won't come cheap so those two are great FA targets as well.

How is Tabor best suited for the slot?

1 hour ago, Stafford4Pres said:

Because he lacks the speed to keep up with the faster receivers in the league. 

No he doesnt. He ran a slow 40 on an injured hamstring. He does not lack speed. And like was stated, usually the slot is for your speedier defenders. 

Archived