1st Round Mock with a trade

chisoxguy7

21 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

A pick on defense would be tempting, but I think the OL pick is a smart one because it gets you a greater return on the Mixon pick last year, and it also helps protect the QB, which will be crucial if you decide to move on from Dalton to a rookie in the near future.

True.  It all depends on how high they have him on their board.  They don't typically make a big reach for need.

14 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

The heart recheck will definitely decide where he gets drafted. If not him, who do you like on the board at that spot?

Considering the other 3 1st round Dt's are gone in Vea, Payne, and Bryan i would have to say Isaiah Wynn at OG would probably be our best and most logical target overall.   Im not a huge fan of going OG in Round 1 with the depth there but their really isn't anyone else worthy of that pick to me at DT.   Tim Settle and B.J. Hill are my next 2 favorite DT's but we would need to trade down to target those 2 i would say and we could probably target both of them near our 2nd round pick maybe.

With that said im banking on the Bills wanting someone different than Bryan and their fans not being huge fans of it so if they target someone else  Bryan to the Falcons at 26 would be a perfect fit probably.

Archived