Tyrod Taylor traded to Browns

soflbillsfan

HE GONE.

In all seriousness though I'll always have fond memories of Tyrod. He was absolutely thrilling to watch at times at was a consistent, if occasionally underwhelming, presence at QB we had been missing for a long time. He helped get us to the playoffs and turn us into a respectable team and I hope people don't take that for granted. 

We ended up getting the 65th pick of the draft (top of the third round) for him, that's incredible work by the front office. All of us better get a one way ticket to the top of the draft and our QB of the future.

3 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Means UFA QB, or best of all, a trade up for Rosen (hopefully). 

I can't see any way we aren't moving up into the top four. It just doesn't make sense to hoard this amount of picks and not move up, half of our roster would be draft picks come the start of the season haha.

12 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

Guys, I would have been happy with a 6th just because it meant we got something for him.

3RD? A FRIGGEN 3RD? and the top of the round too boot.

Come to me Rosen!

I can't wait. The concussions scare me but he's one of the best passers in draft in years and really was a guy who put his team in college on his back with little help. Even if we only get five or six years out of him I'm completely on board. 

6 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I can't wait. The concussions scare me but he's one of the best passers in draft in years and really was a guy who put his team in college on his back with little help. Even if we only get five or six years out of him I'm completely on board. 

Baker Mayfield Baby!!!!

25 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

Guys, I would have been happy with a 6th just because it meant we got something for him.

3RD? A FRIGGEN 3RD? and the top of the round too boot.

Come to me Rosen!

Maybe you guys will be sending that 65th pick back to us in a trade up to #4. ;)

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I'd honestly be fine with either. 

But because of height and passing precision, I give a slight edge to Rosen.

Mayfields precision passing is actually better than Rosen. Rosen has advantage in arm strength. But as accuracy goes there is no one that comes close to Baker. 70% completion percentage two years in a row.

Plus he was at fault for the least amount of incompletions out of QBs being drafted

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/status/972204401157902336/photo/1

Archived