Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Randall is going to have like 6 interceptions and two touchdowns next year.  For the effing damn Browns.  This is the maddest I have ever been with a trade. 

Corner biggest need?  Let's trade our best corner. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I want a player, we don't need 13 picks. Hopefully someone on the Browns who was in the same boat, young, talented, needing a fresh start.

I'd take a pick we could use to move up 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Randall is going to have like 6 interceptions and two touchdowns next year.  For the effing damn Browns.  This is the maddest I have ever been with a trade. 

We got Demitri Goodson for another year though.... That's been the highlight story of the week in GB...

I've been saying all offseason that we need to add at least two corners in free agency and we go out and lose our best one and I just cannot comprehend this at all.  I cannot comprehend this at all.  I am so angry right now it's not even... I'm hungry and I can't even get up to go eat because I'm so angry and I keep refreshing to see what we got and it's not telling me what we got and I just know it's going to be an effing fifth effing round pick so we can have four effing fifth round picks and no Goddamn cornerbacks. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

King was our best. But Randall came on strong at the end.

Archived