Browns acquire Damarious Randall CB from Packers

bosko1616

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hue lost his bae. Dang. Kessler might have to have another year with a coach who despises his skill set. Intelligence and accuracy.

Like the extensive rambling posts mind character and I made in the other thread, says who?  

Nothing indicates to me that Hue Jackson had a great affinity for Kessler, Kizer, or really anybody the Browns have brought in.  AJ McCarron seems like the only "bae" Hue definitely has had.  He's never been our GM, he's our coach.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like the extensive rambling posts mind character and I made in the other thread, says who?  

Nothing indicates to me that Hue Jackson had a great affinity for Kessler, Kizer, or really anybody the Browns have brought in.  AJ McCarron seems like the only "bae" Hue definitely has had.  He's never been our GM, he's our coach.

Well he said he loves Kizers skill set a lot. And he played him despite his terrible play. 

Im not going to research it but he would say Kizer is going to be a grea t qb or top 10. 

He would sy at he was going to be a great player in the league. That is bae talk to me. 

Now i I liked Kizer and wanted to keep him. But oh well.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Well he said he loves Kizers skill set a lot. And he played him despite his terrible play. 

Im not going to research it but he would say Kizer is going to be a grea t qb or top 10. 

He would sy at he was going to be a great player in the league. That is bae talk to me. 

Now i I liked Kizer and wanted to keep him. But oh well.

He publicly endorses every QB that comes in here because that's part of his job.  He also benched Kizer for Kevin Hogan and was forced to go back to Kizer once Hogan was even worse.  He then attempted to terribly over-trade for AJ McCarron just so he wouldn't have to play him anymore during a season that was completely lost.  I don't put a lot of faith in those endorsements.

I also liked some of what Kizer brought to the table.

No one want to hear this but Deshone showed rare ability this year in multiple games along with terrible decision making and accuracy.

Sitting behind an all time great and getting the chance to develop likely means the next time we see Deshone he will be a great QB.

Those that have already given up on him are likely to be proven wrong and are unfamiliar with other all time terrible rookie year QBs bouncing back to have great careers like Stafford & Manning.

I'd still bet on Deshone to actualize to greatness at some point but of course I'm in the minority.

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He publicly endorses every QB that comes in here because that's part of his job.  He also benched Kizer for Kevin Hogan and was forced to go back to Kizer once Hogan was even worse.  He then attempted to terribly over-trade for AJ McCarron just so he wouldn't have to play him anymore during a season that was completely lost.  I don't put a lot of faith in those endorsements.

I also liked some of what Kizer brought to the table.

Fire posts.

Lol...PPl acting like Deshone was Hue's QB As if Hue didnt want Mahomes, Mitch, or Watson ovet Kizer just like Dorsey ranking him 4th.

Deshone has a mountain of talent and some serious issues to work through.

Will be fun to see where he ends up in the long run in terms of skills development.

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

No one want to hear this but Deshone showed rare ability this year in multiple games along with terrible decision making and accuracy.

Sitting behind an all time great and getting the chance to develop likely means the next time we see Deshone he will be a great QB.

Those that have already given up on him are likely to be proven wrong and are unfamiliar with other all time terrible rookie year QBs bouncing back to have great careers like Stafford & Manning.

I'd still bet on Deshone to actualize to greatness at some point but of course I'm in the minority.

Possibly. Possibly not. Hue never gave him a chance though. Not convinced any rookie would have a chance at success under coaching like Kizer experienced.

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Possibly. Possibly not. Hue never gave him a chance though. Not convinced any rookie would have a chance at success under coaching like Kizer experienced.

Agreed though. I hope Kizer is given another chance but he was totally screwed from day 1 here and wasn't gonna get another shot. 

In a year hopefully Hue is gone and we have a QB and Kizer's career is saved.

Just now, miserablesince96 said:

I know this is my first post but I’m not seeing this anywhere else but Zegura said that he almost announced another trade for a skill player in the same press post for Randall. 

I saw that too but haven't seen anyone mention it since. Unless there was a mix up.

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I saw that too but haven't seen anyone mention it since. Unless there was a mix up.

Randall has so much talent I hope they’re able to get him a role he’s suited for. He’s been so inconsistent for GB. My roommate is a Packers fan so I see all their games pretty much. 

26 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Fire posts.

Lol...PPl acting like Deshone was Hue's QB As if Hue didnt want Mahomes, Mitch, or Watson ovet Kizer just like Dorsey ranking him 4th.

Deshone has a mountain of talent and some serious issues to work through.

Will be fun to see where he ends up in the long run in terms of skills development.

Yeah I'm far from losing total faith in Kizer, I think sitting may help him.  But he may also just not have things right in his head to ever match his physical skills.  I'm glad that we aren't the ones hedging our bets on him anymore.

Archived