I’m Sick

brownie man

Wait. Don't you get to change your profile pick when Kizer wins a game? Does he have to be the starter or just on a team that wins a game? If he just has to be on the team then you will be able to drop the picture sooner. If he has the be the starter then you could be rocking that pic for a very long time.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Wait. Don't you get to change your profile pick when Kizer wins a game? Does he have to be the starter or just on a team that wins a game? If he just has to be on the team then you will be able to drop the picture sooner. If he has the be the starter then you could be rocking that pic for a very long time.

It's not Kizer. It's the Browns next win. 

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Nah it was win we win a game as in the Browns 

I am not a Browns fan but I completely agree with the OP.

Why would anyone give up on an early second round pick with high potential after only one season???

I know Kizer underperformed as a rookie but he was just that: A Rookie!

We have seen many, many QBs over the years perform poorly as a rookie just to then have a spectacular second season.  Donovan McNabb being a solid example.

20 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I am not a Browns fan but I completely agree with the OP.

Why would anyone give up on an early second round pick with high potential after only one season???

Look at his numbers. Horrific.

Plus, they're clearly going QB at #1 and just traded for a veteran QB who will start this year in Tyrod Taylor, for a 3rd round pick.

Not sure what there is to not understand.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Look at his numbers. Horrific.

Plus, they're clearly going QB at #1 and just traded for a veteran QB who will start this year in Tyrod Taylor, for a 3rd round pick.

Not sure what there is to not understand.

He was rookie on a team that went 0-16.  Not exactly a recipe for success.

With all the turnover at QB in the last 20 years, I dont understand why the Browns didn't go #1 at QB and keep kizer.

Just now, DR43 said:

He was rookie on a team that went 0-16.  Not exactly a recipe for success.

Newsflash: He was one of the main reasons for that record. Historically bad rookie season. Absolutely awful.

Just now, DR43 said:

With all the turnover at QB in the last 20 years,

Ah...this argument again. I guess if you draft a QB in the 2nd round and he sucks, you should hang onto him automatically. Those poor Jets with Hackenburg.

Just now, DR43 said:

I dont understand why the Browns didn't go #1 at QB and keep kizer.

Because they are going to go QB at #1 and just UPGRADED THE POSITION BY ACQUIRING TYROD TAYLOR WHO IS MUCH BETTER.

Archived