OBJ videotaped smoking weed

Broncofan

Didn't see the video and really don't care to. Here's my take... depending on the law, is it illegal to posess drugs in the state in which he was filmed? (2) Not a good way to start an actting career. (3) Why are people defending this behavior? He's a professional athlete...b/c of that he is held in a higher reqard than Joe Schmo. I'm not saying he should get burned for this. Maybe fined??? Not sure, but something should be done to get the message across that this will not be tolerated.

45 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

And he’s still gonna be the highest paid WR...

And he's not worth it. No WR is worth 20 million. Who was the last super elite WR to win a Super Bowl? Hell who was the last elite WR to be in a Super Bowl? In the last 5 years maybe Julio Jones is the only one.

Don't really think this video does much to hurt him.  Beckham Jr. will take his drug test like everyone else and if he passes it then nothing to worry about.  Right now, I would be more concerned with him getting back on the field and playing in a brand new offense.

9 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

IG model is an actual profession? 

Sadly, yes.  One of the podcasts I listen to regularly went off-kilt and interviewed one of the girls who was on the Bachelor like 10 years ago, and she confirmed that nowadays most of the careers of women that go on the show don't matter once they're off the show because they all just become IG/social media "models"/personalities and manage to actually make a good living off that.

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Sadly, yes.  One of the podcasts I listen to regularly went off-kilt and interviewed one of the girls who was on the Bachelor like 10 years ago, and she confirmed that nowadays most of the careers of women that go on the show don't matter once they're off the show because they all just become IG/social media "models"/personalities and manage to actually make a good living off that.

What the hell am I doing wrong with my life?

3 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

What the hell am I doing wrong with my life?

Well, the fact that you keep filling your insta with dogs is probably why you're not able to turn a profit it off it like these ladies do.

9 hours ago, lancerman said:

And he's not worth it. No WR is worth 20 million. Who was the last super elite WR to win a Super Bowl? Hell who was the last elite WR to be in a Super Bowl? In the last 5 years maybe Julio Jones is the only one.

I hate this logic. 

Archived