The big day of trades

hornbybrown

Overall I’m pretty happy, we definitely got better at QB and WR.

Dont know a lot about this CB but at the least he has potential.

little bit miffed about giving up on Kizer but his accuracy and decision making were horrible and the new front office have no attachment to him so I get it.

i don’t mind using a few picks like this, we are incredibly inexperienced as it is so getting some vets was very good

I think it generally improves the top 22 players of our team. 

Kizr wasn't going t play next year, but i would of liked to hold on to him. 

I would love to add a vet FS. I would be happy with an average FS at a low price if e pick Fuller or Johnson as CB. 

otherwise i want an elite player like Honey Badger or Earl Thomas. 

I hope we do one big signing. 

Also i hope we pick up Pryor, he shouldn't cost too much. 

If our WR's are Coleman, Goron, Jarvis, Pryor and Higgins/Louis/Williams i would be pretty happy.

Our other big need is runningback.we may be bale to get Crow on a reasonable deal two years 8 million per season. 

I want us to spend 90 million this year.

I hope we resign Duke. 3 years 30 million dollars. 

We traded Andy Lee and a 7th round pick for Jarvis Landry

We traded the worst QB of all time for a 25 year old CB averaging 4 picks per year (10 regular season and 2 post season).

#65 for Taylor may be  a little steep for my taste but the first two deals make the day a win.

20 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

We traded Andy Lee and a 7th round pick for Jarvis Landry

We traded the worst QB of all time for a 25 year old CB averaging 4 picks per year (10 regular season and 2 post season).

#65 for Taylor may be  a little steep for my taste but the first two deals make the day a win.

Yeah, really solid job to improve our 3 worst position groups. 

Landry is a guy who should at least pair well with our QB as well as compliment our current receivers.

Don’t care too much about the picks, we have plenty and can get more if they want.  

Great start overall.

I give it a B- 

Jarvis Landry is a stud loved this trade. Hope we can work out a long term deal ASAP. A

Hate the Danny Shelton trade seems pointless and of unequal value return. D

Tyrod Taylor is a C+ high end bridge. Very efficient. Mobile game manager. But a 3rd for a guy who most likely would have been released and has a high cap hit ehh. I like it a truly do. Just would have preferred to keep 65 

Damarious Randall- love this trade might think about a switch to his natural position at FS and still go after Breeland or Johnson. But overall love his athleticism and potential.... I dread thinking about Kizer turning it around and then GB trading him for a high end 2 to the Steelers in two years. Betting on it. 

41 minutes ago, fsubrowns9510 said:

Does anyone think that Randall is going to move to FS?

Could.

Dunno.

Mixed reads on him and position from GB fans.

I will leave that up to Wolf and Highsmith.

After all, they drafted him.

I'm happy with what we've done overall, and all this before the official start of Free Agency. The Shelton move is the one where I think we got the worst end of (leave it to the Hoodie), it makes me wonder if they've got their eye on a DT they think better fits the 4-3 in FA or the draft.

1 minute ago, dawgdish said:

I'm happy with what we've done overall, and all this before the official start of Free Agency. The Shelton move is the one where I think we got the worst end of (leave it to the Hoodie), it makes me wonder if they've got their eye on a DT they think better fits the 4-3 in FA or the draft.

Vita Vea or Suh in a trade.

20 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Overall I’m pretty happy, we definitely got better at QB and WR.

Dont know a lot about this CB but at the least he has potential.

little bit miffed about giving up on Kizer but his accuracy and decision making were horrible and the new front office have no attachment to him so I get it.

i don’t mind using a few picks like this, we are incredibly inexperienced as it is so getting some vets was very good

I have stated it before that I believe Dorsey wants his QBs running the team. I dont think he minded Kizer but that he would rather have a better developmental QB on the roster that he truly likes. I think thats why he didnt want to settle for McCarron. If he went after McCarron, it would of been going after Hue's guy, Dorsey wants his guys. Hell I see Tyrod being similar to what Smith was in KC. I think they pull a washington and draft two QBs this draft. Im curious of who they like in the later rounds. I really hope its White from WKU

Archived