The big day of trades

hornbybrown

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Id tell the Hoodie to kick rocks, dude wouldn’t even entertain our offers with Jimmy G.

Based on everything I have read, that was more about putting Jimmy G in a good place for him.

I have no problem with that.

I actually respect it.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Based on everything I have read, that was more about putting Jimmy G in a good place for him.

I have no problem with that.

I actually respect it.

That’s great, Pats players should love him for it, but I’m not going cut him a deal on a player then.

If Hoodie wants to overpay? Sure.  Other than that, pound sand.

On 3/10/2018 at 4:05 AM, Kiwibrown said:

I think it generally improves the top 22 players of our team. 

Kizr wasn't going t play next year, but i would of liked to hold on to him. 

I would love to add a vet FS. I would be happy with an average FS at a low price if e pick Fuller or Johnson as CB. 

otherwise i want an elite player like Honey Badger or Earl Thomas. 

I hope we do one big signing. 

Also i hope we pick up Pryor, he shouldn't cost too much. 

If our WR's are Coleman, Goron, Jarvis, Pryor and Higgins/Louis/Williams i would be pretty happy.

Our other big need is runningback.we may be bale to get Crow on a reasonable deal two years 8 million per season. 

I want us to spend 90 million this year.

I hope we resign Duke. 3 years 30 million dollars. 

If we spend 90 million this year, when nobody wants to really come to Cleveland except for the money, we will be stuck with a lot of over paid guys who are just finishing their careers and do not care if they win or not.

It is much better to wait till next year, when hopefully we do a lot better than 0-16 and are looked at as a franchise on the rise after a solid rebuild this draft. Then we will be attractive to FA's who actually want to come here to be a part of our rebuild, towards becoming a competitive franchise, after they see what Dorsey has accomplished. 

We will be able then to sign the type of FA we really want at a reasonable price by FA standards.

What really scares the hell out of me, is if Dorsey feels he must absolutely win next season or face going in the same fashion Sachi did and indeed over pays for a ton of FA's to produce a slight improvement and we end up a .500 team with no cap space to improve. That's the nightmare Haslam can force on Dorsey and I am just afraid, Dorsey might panic under the stress of not being able to hire his own pick as HC and go for it all next season, for fear of being fired. That is what you get with an incompetent owner like Haslam. People work out of fear in an organization that has nobody in charge, because the owner acts on his own wims and makes all the important decisions himself without consulting his GM. It is still a receipe for disaster, so please,do not encourage Haslam to spend 90 million this year, because it will not produce a contender now or in the future, you have to be smart on the timing for spending what you have saved up in cap space!!! 

San Fran has a ton of cap space, but they waited till they got Garp and FA's viewed them as a franchise on the rise, before going after FA's who want to come to them, so they can be on a contender, hopefully, that is the same process Dorsey will follow, this is not the year to spend the 90 million!!!

San Fran has spent coin loosely imo they over spent on Garcons and fullback.

If the phone release Suh I would love to get him as an expensive rental. 

I'd love to get solder on a short term contract. I want to spend heaps this year on the right guys. Resigning duke is a good move.  Let's give him 15 million this year. 

Archived