• Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
    • Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/S, Alabama
    • Marcus Davenport, EDGE, UTSA
    • Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame
    • Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
    • Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
    • Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
    • Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

Almost exactly one year ago today, the Browns signed LG Joel Bitonio to a 5/$50M extension and signed free agent RG Kevin Zeitler to a 5/$60M contract. 

There is a 0.0% chance they draft Quenton Nelson with the #4 pick 13 months later. 

13 hours ago, e16bball said:

Almost exactly one year ago today, the Browns signed LG Joel Bitonio to a 5/$50M extension and signed free agent RG Kevin Zeitler to a 5/$60M contract. 

There is a 0.0% chance they draft Quenton Nelson with the #4 pick 13 months later. 

Literally forgot about the Zeitler signing haha. I knew about Bitonio because I loved him going into the draft. No chance on Nelson, I wasted my vote.

2 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Literally forgot about the Zeitler signing haha. I knew about Bitonio because I loved him going into the draft. No chance on Nelson, I wasted my vote.

Since my vote was wasted on Nelson, I feel the need to say that I would vote on Josh Allen. Not who I’d pick, but who I think they’d pick. I think teams are really getting turned off by Rosen’s personality. I think the Browns would go Allen over Rosen. I personally like Rosen over Allen (not an Allen fan) but I think the Browns go Allen. 

6 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Since my vote was wasted on Nelson, I feel the need to say that I would vote on Josh Allen. Not who I’d pick, but who I think they’d pick. I think teams are really getting turned off by Rosen’s personality. I think the Browns would go Allen over Rosen. I personally like Rosen over Allen (not an Allen fan) but I think the Browns go Allen. 

That’s who I think they’d take as well. Especially with Darnold already off the board. I understand the arguments for Rosen, but I think Allen goes higher.

This is a tough one. I’m going to go out of the box on this one ( as I believe they go QB at 1 and trade back a bit to someone who wants a qb. If they make the pick of barkley and don’t trade back I could see them going mayfield. Rosen is injury prone and not as accurate or mobile. My wildcard is they trade back and draft James 

If they go Bradford 1, they trade back for Chubb who is a throwback rb who will thrive in Cleveland weather 

Archived