DreamKid

Random Raven Remembrances "RRR"

Posted (edited)

Zach Orr is only a couple months older than Peanut. It's crazy, who knows what he could've turned into. He's been a great influence on our young guys, and I'm happy he gets to live a second football life through guys like Peanut and Kenny. You always see him going crazy on the sideline when they make a play :D.

Edited by DreamKid

On 5/24/2019 at 12:56 AM, DreamKid said:

When Madden was actually fun to play. You also make me feel old. But I almost choked on my gatorade seeing Jeff Blake and Chris Redman.

JEeeeeeeeeeeesus!

"Back in the Mud Again" is the best video game soundtrack song ever.

Change my mind.

I don’t remember the year but I will never forget the play. I use to work at a very upscale restaurant in Jersey and the ravens were playing the chargers I’m assuming it was a Saturday night game because I always have sundays off for football. The only tv in the place was at the bar and I would pop my head there way to much to the point that the manager was getting angry I was a waiter at the time so it’s almost the end of the game Phillip rivers turns around and hands it to Darren sproles and who shoots up the middle who else Ray Lewis stops him for a loss and I.literally jumped up and yelled from the excitement I almost got fired that night lol but it’s a great ravens memory I have

5 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

I don’t remember the year but I will never forget the play. I use to work at a very upscale restaurant in Jersey and the ravens were playing the chargers I’m assuming it was a Saturday night game because I always have sundays off for football. The only tv in the place was at the bar and I would pop my head there way to much to the point that the manager was getting angry I was a waiter at the time so it’s almost the end of the game Phillip rivers turns around and hands it to Darren sproles and who shoots up the middle who else Ray Lewis stops him for a loss and I.literally jumped up and yelled from the excitement I almost got fired that night lol but it’s a great ravens memory I have

Was at that game. Only Ravens game I've ever been to.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:29 PM, sp6488 said:

"Back in the Mud Again" is the best video game soundtrack song ever.

Change my mind.

Was an great time to be alive. Also a lot simpler time in my life as a teenager. *Sighs* Good times! Madden damn sure isn't what it used to be that's for sure.

On 5/30/2019 at 2:35 PM, RavensFC said:

Definitely one of the best Raven plays ever. Till this very day it still sends chills up my spine when I watch the replay and you see Ray chanting "Let's go! Let's go!" before the play happens. Just looked Leonidas-like to me. Him preparing for battle and the meal to be come, lol