Create the Big Board - 1st Round Rankings for Dallas - #6

Texas_OutLaw7

WHO IS THE # 6 PROSPECT ON OUR DRAFT BOARD?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS THE # 6 PROSPECT ON OUR DRAFT BOARD?

• Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
    • Derwin James, S, Florida State
    • Sam Darnold, QB, USC
    • Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia
    • Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Va. Tech
    • Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
    • Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College
    • Vita Vea, DT, Washington
    • Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
    • QB Position (Jackson, Mayfield, Etc.)
    • TE Position (Andrews, Goedert, Gesicki, Etc.)
    • RB Position (Guice, Jones, Michel, Etc.)
    • WR Position (Sutton, Washington, Kirk, Etc.)
    • OL Position (Williams, Daniels, Hernandez, Etc.)
    • DT Position (Hurst, Bryan, Payne, Etc.)
    • DE Position (Davenport, Key, Etc.)
    • LBer Positon (Vander Esch, Evans, Etc.)
    • CB Position (Jackson, Ward, Etc.)
    • S Position (Reid, Allen, Bates, Etc)
    • No Additional 1st Rounders Left

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/13/2018 at 05:35 AM

With the Combine over, it is time for us to create the Dallas Cowboys Big Board. Jerry and Co. have been fired and you are our new GM. How many first round grades will we have?

Rules: Each poll will last roughly a day. In the event of a tie, the most posted selection will advance. Runoffs will be implemented at my discretion. Some options will list players, others will list positions. In the event of a position is selected, the following day will present the options for specifically that position.

Note. You cannot draft a player to trade. No one is willing to trade with you. Create your board.

Note 2 - Only 9 players will be listed at any given poll. So if you want to lobby to name someone specifically, please go ahead and mention that person. If not - use the positional option.

Our list so far....

1. Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
  2. Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
  3. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St.
  4. Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
  5. Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am really not understanding these votes. At this pace 5 QBs will be left at 19. No one thinks a QB is a better/higher prospect than these other players getting votes? Not to mention a quality QB is far more valuable than any other position as well.

This is because they’re not making a big board. They’re listing the players who best fit our team and calling it a big board. And if our executives are making their board that way, then they should all be fired immediately.

17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am really not understanding these votes. At this pace 5 QBs will be left at 19. No one thinks a QB is a better/higher prospect than these other players getting votes? Not to mention a quality QB is far more valuable than any other position as well.

There are a ton of people who also claim this is a weak QB class (I am not one of them, but then again my QB1 is Mayfield and QB 2 is Jackson so...). So the question becomes is this a weak QB class that need is pushing them up on peoples boards or is this a strong QB class? 

As I stated in the last thread. Almost nobody has a QB in the top 4-5 prospects and almost every reputable scouting websites' BB is extremely similar to the one we have started. Identical in some cases. I really don't understand why you are complaining.

Matt Miller, CBS, Daniel Jeremiah? Who is putting Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield 123? 

A big board isn't "where do you think they will get selected," either. That's called a mock. When we did a 1st round voters mock we had QBs in the top 3. Now we don't. That isn't because Dallas isn't in the market for QBs.  I honestly would love to get Dak some competition. It's because it's a big board. 

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

As I stated in the last thread. Almost nobody has a QB in the top 4-5 prospects and almost every reputable scouting websites' BB is extremely similar to the one we have started. Identical in some cases. I really don't understand why you are complaining.

Matt Miller, CBS, Daniel Jeremiah? Who is putting Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield 123? 

A big board isn't "where do you think they will get selected," either. That's called a mock. When we did a 1st round voters mock we had QBs in the top 3. Now we don't. That isn't because Dallas isn't in the market for QBs.  I honestly would love to get Dak some competition. It's because it's a big board. 

http://nfldraftscout.com/2018/03/08/brugler-big-board-20-marylands-moore-boise-states-vander-esch-rising/

Has Barkley at 4 (which, some of the brain-trust here says it is impossible!) and first QB 5.

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Feel free. The more (varied) opinions the better.

I think with the player that he's been compared to, Vita Vea is the next best prospect. Also keep in mind, you should be building through the trenches. 9/10 times a great DT is going to impact your team more so than a great Safety.

Archived