1 Villanova vs 16 LIUB/Radford winner
8 Virginia Tech vs 9 Alabama
5 West Virginia vs 12 Murray State
4 Wichita St vs 13 Marshall
6 Florida vs 11 SBU/UCLA winner
3 Texas Tech vs 14 SFA
7 Arkansas vs 10 Butler
2 Purdue vs 15 Cal State Fullerton 

Excited for my Hokies game. I think it could be a really back and forth, high scoring game against Bama. Either team could give Villanova a tougher time than people seem to expect for Nova on the road to the F4.

I honestly think this region is tougher than most are saying. Poor WVU - I want to pick them to go far every year, and they draw a tough 12 seed to start. 

13 hours ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

Purdue over Nova

Interesting. I don't know if I am in the minority or majority, but from the couple of games I saw, I really don't know if that Purdue team has what it takes to be F4. 

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Interesting. I don't know if I am in the minority or majority, but from the couple of games I saw, I really don't know if that Purdue team has what it takes to be F4. 

I've already gone back on this lol. But I just flipped the result, same teams

On 3/12/2018 at 10:36 AM, DalCowboyzRule said:

Love the draw for Tech. Every team is dangerous, but our path to the elite 8 could be SFA > Florida > Purdue? Sign me up.

Especially considering the first 2 games are in Dallas, which will be a massive home court advantage for us.

You'll probably end up hating it. Florida is a random team. Will probably steal the game against TTU because why not? I'm sure they'd then figure out how to lose to a blind team in the next game.

Thought Virginia Tech might win but not surprised we didn't. 

I just don't feel like we're very deep. Blackshear gets in foul trouble and you lose size, Justin Robinson gets in foul trouble and you clearly aren't as good without him on the court. Devin Wilson was just there. Losing Ty Outlaw before the season was a big blow.

Sexton did his thing like everybody knew he would. Felt the big difference was the Petty dude knocking down six threes.

24 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You'll probably end up hating it. Florida is a random team. Will probably steal the game against TTU because why not? I'm sure they'd then figure out how to lose to a blind team in the next game.

It’ll be a tough matchup for sure. I think Florida has a better offense and we have a better defense. Then again we’ll have the home crowd so we’ll see if that can make a difference. Certainly did against SFA tonight down the stretch.

Archived