NCAA Tournament East Region Discussion

MikeT14

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

It’ll be a tough matchup for sure. I think Florida has a better offense and we have a better defense. Then again we’ll have the home crowd so we’ll see if that can make a difference. Certainly did against SFA tonight down the stretch.

Our offense is terrible 50% of the time. UF is a stronger defensive team than offensive.

8 hours ago, RamRod said:

Thought Virginia Tech might win but not surprised we didn't. 

I just don't feel like we're very deep. Blackshear gets in foul trouble and you lose size, Justin Robinson gets in foul trouble and you clearly aren't as good without him on the court. Devin Wilson was just there. Losing Ty Outlaw before the season was a big blow.

Sexton did his thing like everybody knew he would. Felt the big difference was the Petty dude knocking down six threes.

Blackshear is the most frustrating player ever. So talented, always in foul trouble.

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Our offense is terrible 50% of the time. UF is a stronger defensive team than offensive.

And yet what I said is true. UF offense > Tech offense, Tech defense > UF defense. Regardless of whether or not you're a better offensive or defensive team.

12 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

And yet what I said is true. UF offense > Tech offense, Tech defense > UF defense. Regardless of whether or not you're a better offensive or defensive team.

Damn, your offense must not be very good, then.

7 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Nova starting to flex. I think they have to be the odds on favorite to win it all. Their shooting is just incredible.

That and they have the most important thing a National Champ needs, a PG/ball handler that is cool under pressure and doesn't make mistakes. Brunson's ability to keep the offense and by extension the game under control is just as important as anything else this team has.

Just now, mse326 said:

That and they have the most important thing a National Champ needs, a PG/ball handler that is cool under pressure and doesn't make mistakes. Brunson's ability to keep the offense and by extension the game under control is just as important as anything else this team has.

Picked y'all to beat us again in the Natty. Please lose to someone else. We'd get wrecked.

Just now, DalCowboyzRule said:

Boom, *******. Sweet sixteen!!!!!

what a game

At least it was an entertaining game. Nothing we can do when the refs are that bad. They took our best player out of the game for most of the second half, and that's when TTU made its run.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

At least it was an entertaining game. Nothing we can do when the refs are that bad. They took our best player out of the game for most of the second half, and that's when TTU made its run.

Refs were brutal both ways. I can point to multiple instances of awful calls against us too. 

When we got up 58-50 you guys got free throws on like 4 straight possessions while we couldn’t buy a call.

Then the last play of the game, Keenan Evans got absolutely mugged with no call...that was ridiculous.

Archived