Dolphins expected to cut Suh

49erurtaza

I understand the upside with Suh but I wouldn’t want to be the GM responsible for paying him. Screams mail it in after his mega deal with Miami and another very handsome salary on his way. Have a feeling his effort isn’t going to be there a large percentage of the time. 

18 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I understand the upside with Suh but I wouldn’t want to be the GM responsible for paying him. Screams mail it in after his mega deal with Miami and another very handsome salary on his way. Have a feeling his effort isn’t going to be there a large percentage of the time. 

He's literally had megadeals his entire NFL career and has never mailed it in.

3 minutes ago, Malik said:

I didn’t say I had anything to base this on. Just a gut feeling. Could be wrong and he could be a massive addition for whoever he ends up signing with but again, if I was running a team I wouldn’t want to be throwing 10+ million at him especially with some solid bigs in this draft class to be had.

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

Yeah, I don't think he mailed it in at all. I think he wasn't utilized properly then got upset and stopped following coaching. He always just seemed to be spinning his wheels in Miami. Suh is a egotistical big-headed jerk, but I'd never question his effort.

At this point, he's just going to get paid too much for what he's worth. Basically seems like he's going to get paid off of his performance in Detroit rather than in Miami.

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Yeah, I don't think he mailed it in at all. I think he wasn't utilized properly then got upset and stopped following coaching. He always just seemed to be spinning his wheels in Miami. Suh is a egotistical big-headed jerk, but I'd never question his effort.

At this point, he's just going to get paid too much for what he's worth. Basically seems like he's going to get paid off of his performance in Detroit rather than in Miami.

I definitely agree with that. He's still worth a big contract based on his Miami play, but nowhere near a break the bank megadeal like he wants.

Archived