NCAA Tournament West Region Discussion

11sanchez11

i was laughing so hard.     i saw livers sprinting and i was saying to myself, please rahman pass to whoever is open then boom rahman passes to none other than a rookie and boom. 

what a sequence.  kudos to rahman for passing the ball.  many hero ballers would've jacked up the contested half court shot. (trae young anyone?)

we are still a very flawed team. when we have no rhythm our offense become atrocious.   all because we dont really have a point guard who make plays.  simpson did a good job on defense, but man he has no offense. 

we are like a legit point guard away from being a contender. lol.  

hopefully a&m pulls an upset.   anything can happen in this tourney.  other than nova, most teams look vulnerable. 

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Should've known we'd lose today. Never been beyond the round of 32 the year after winning the National Championship. 

It’s just a bad combo of the Aggies best game Vs the tar heels worst game. We’ve given up big leads before though so anything can happen. 

22 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Great comeback by FSU.  Some bad calls on both sides that probably favored FSU unfortunately.  I don't think any of Macura's last 3 foul calls were fouls.

Did not see parts of that comeback, so cant really say on the foul calls.   But Macura....in his 7+ years at Xavier (or what seems to have been that long).... has gotten away with enough other fouls in his career that were not called that things might have balanced out in the end.

Archived