NCAA Tournament South Region Discussion

11sanchez11

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I'll put the o/u at 12 and take the over and I'll take whatever bet you want

What happened to 15? lol

You win, I wear whatever sig/avy you want for however long you want. I win, you rock a UNC sig and avy for a year.

Why the hell did I trust Arizona to get it done again? I had them winning it all last year and I said never again but I ended up having them in the final 4 this year because they were looking good and Ayton but now I am quite the fool getting laughed and mocked in my friends bracket challenge. For shame. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

Why the hell did I trust Arizona to get it done again? I had them winning it all last year and I said never again but I ended up having them in the final 4 this year because they were looking good and Ayton but now I am quite the fool getting laughed and mocked in my friends bracket challenge. For shame. 

Well you deserve it. ;)  Arizona 5’9” PG and would’ve been the worst defensive team in the history of Kenpom to make the F4.  

Are you kidding me? I picked the cheaters to win it all this year and they got throttled in the first round... I have a feeling we are going to see a Kentucky Tennessee elite 8 now. I don't understand how Kentucky always gets this lucky.

Archived